Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oo Banana

So this berry from an overgrown herb plant is rather absurd.  It has high amounts of vitamin a, b's and c, large amounts of fiber and natural fat that allows our body to better process unhealthy fats in the body.  They are also high in potassium which strengthens the cardiovascular system.   Also they contain a probiotic that allows the body to absorb calcium faster.  Many consider it a super-food, I certainly would.

At times, usually while under high stress, I will experience morning sickness.  When I do I'll try eating or drinking less the night before other than water.  Then starting the morning with a banana and maybe a glass of milk or green tea and more water.   Following that I'll get some light exercise or stretching in, after about an hour I'll be ready for a good sized meal.

Eating 3-4 hours before bed is not looked highly upon because the body absorbs building blocks from the stomach most efficiently, when our body is moving and blood is flowing relatively faster.   If we eat before bed it will sit in our digestive system through the night causing raised stress to our organs and leaves a bad situation for breakfast to be absorbed.

Enjoy banana's with ice cream or cereal.  In a smoothie or a fruit bowl.  And the peels can be used to 'dry up acne'.  I haven't tried it myself, but if you do let me know how it worked out.  I throw them in the compost, as they do all sorts of good for it.
Well here's another update, I hope this helps on your journey's in life.

Here are a few interesting sites I read about stuff like this on:
http://www.naturalnews.com/034151_bananas_nutrition_facts.html
http://greatist.com/health/superfood-bananas-022112/
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/bananas-fun-facts-about-the-superfood.html

No comments:

Post a Comment