Monday, February 6, 2017

Back to the Basics

When I began gardening years ago, it was a outlet.  People would say I had problems with alcohol or anything they could put a finger on.  Sadly I believed them at the time. So I would exhaust myself in the garden rather than react to the negativity I was experiencing.

I had a vision of creating a rehab program using work in the garden to redirect the energy of people seeking a more healthy lifestyle. By working in the garden they could learn to support themselves as well as learning about nutrition.

I believe this could help the U.S. become united again by acting as a role model to other nations rather than a fearmonger. Making programs like this available to people on welfare, they could learn the tools to contribute more to society.

This sounds like a vague idea, but it doesn't need to be.  The cost of starting a garden is miniscule, as I wrote about in the post about bees. The benefits would be immeasurable.

Countries dealing with political instability could also greatly benefit from this opportunity. Rather than increasing costly militant presence, the ability to put political pressure on, overall good-hearted, people would be removed.

With much love, continue creating beauty in this world


No comments:

Post a Comment